ABIL's soulmate

ABIL's soulmate

Saturday, March 3, 2012

My head spinning

I'm full of love
BUT
I'm lack of respect

This is the biggest mistake I ever done and I'm not forgiving myself. I'm not fair enough to myself and has been not fair enough either to the others.

I'm the forgetful person when I'm so into something which I shouldn't go. I'm not suppose to run over something which was not meant for me..and should force myself to wake up from the unwanted dream.

If some people could see me changed to another person that not suppose to be me, told me millions but I'm ego to admit it.

Ya Allah..I wish I could turn back the time..please let me fix it with Your courage and spirit so I will not drown in it ever again.. I miss my old me..happy and just let things happened as it is coz I believe in Your fate and destiny..

Nite - sorry grammar berterabur here and there..
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bT*xJmx*PTEyMzc1Njg5NDA3OTMmcHQ9MTIzNzU2ODk1ODc5MyZwPTM2MzYxJmQ9d2FmLWNsb2NrcyZnPTEmdD*mbz*zOGFiYmY1YTkyNzU*YmUwYTM1ZjVlOGE3MjQxYzZiZg==.gif